Join these great PTC sites
(Paid To Click)
They are free to join make cents per site daily or advertise your site at each to get daily hits to your site and across the web.
Cheap advertisement at each.
I have more Ptc sites but only post the only one that have paid me to Paypal and Alertpay
Google Website Translator Gadget
Over two year's and still paying
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Earn Easy Cash 4 Traffic
As you can see this is how much I have made at this site since joined by the bigal08 means joined 2008. The reason for pointing this out is I use this site to get traffic cause you need traffic to make anything online you can join here free but the best thing is to buy the yearly upgrade cause get weekly advertisement . Thanks for your time
No comments:
Post a Comment